A particular kind of poster known as a "indoor poster" is intended to be displayed inside a building, such as a shop, workplace, or educational facility. They are frequently used to advertise goods, services, occasions, or concepts and can be an effective tool for reaching a target group.
Indoor signs can be used in a wide range of contexts and situations, including:
- Retail Stores: Indoor posters are frequently used in retail establishments to advertise sales, new items, or unique deals. They can be put on display racks, on walls or in shop windows.
- Educational Institutions: Indoor posters can be used to advertise school activities like concerts, plays, or sporting contests. They can also be used to show data about policies or programmes at the school.
- Offices: Indoor posters can be used to advertise business values and culture, encourage good behavior, and promote workplace safety.
- Healthcare facilities: Indoor posters can be used to teach patients about medical conditions, encourage healthy behaviors, and provide information about disease prevention.
Indoor posters can be created in many different shapes and sizes, ranging from tiny single-sheet posters to massive exhibits. Depending on the purpose, they can be printed on a variety of materials like paper, vinyl, or fabric.
Technical Specifications for Poster Printing
- Finished flat size should be:
- A1: 840 x 594mm (846 x 600mm including bleed)
- A2: 594 x 420mm (600 x 426mm including bleed)
- A3: 297 x 420mm (303 x 426mm including bleed)
- A4: 210 x 297mm (216 x 303mm including bleed)
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
If you're looking for something different, these signs might be a better fit for your needs: Express Posters | Posters | Multi Set Posters